How many times have you read online that pet owners should find a pet sitter who is certified?
Push play above to listen – Read below for transcript
Click Here to SHOW Transcript
So, where do you stand on the matter?
Let us know by answering a few simple questions.
1 – Are you pet sitter certified?
2 – If yes, what was your motivating factor for becoming certified (marketing, knowledge, or both)?
3 – If No, why have you chosen not to become pet sitter certified?
4 – Do you find that being certified has been an advantage to the success of your business?
Please feel free to share anything else on the subject you can.
PetSittingOlogy Can Help!
How does the idea of having
your very own virtual office manager sound?
Let us provide our in-house team that will:
- Handle your incoming phone calls
- Sell your pet sitting services to callers
- Email new client forms, contracts, etc.
- Coordinate meet-n-greets & schedules
- ...and much more to free your time!