How would you build your pet sitting business if you were given $1000 to spend?
Here’s an interesting ‘What If…’ that should get you thinking in the right direction.
How would you grow your pet sitting business if you were given $1000 to spend?
Where would you invest the money?
Leave your comments/list below…
Here is a short list of possible choices to consider:
- Logo design
- Web designer
- Freelance writer for blog content
- Google Adsense (PPC – Pay Per Click)
- Facebook Ads
- Banner ads on strategic partner sites
Off line ads
- Newspaper or magazine print ads
- Classified ad listing
- Business cards
- Magnets (car magnets, refrigerator…)
Pet Business Coaching, Consulting
- Business evaluation
- Phone sessions
- Forms, contracts, agreements
- Better Business Bureau
- Chamber of Commerce
- Attend Conferences
- Pet sitter accreditation program
- Pet CPR training programs
- Social networking help
$1000 Cash – Go!
Go with exactly where you are at this moment in your pet sitting business. The deal is someone handed you a thousand dollars cash that you must spend on your pet sitting business.
Think about what’s worked for you in the past? What has proved to be a waste of money? And how would you spend it today?
Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/axiepics/ / CC BY-ND 2.0