SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is about all the ways you can improve your website to…
Here’s an interesting ‘What If…’ that should get you thinking in the right direction.
How would you grow your pet sitting business if you were given $1000 to spend?
Where would you invest the money?
Leave your comments/list below…
Here is a short list of possible choices to consider:
- Logo design
- Web designer
- Freelance writer for blog content
- Google Adsense (PPC – Pay Per Click)
- Facebook Ads
- Banner ads on strategic partner sites
Off line ads
- Newspaper or magazine print ads
- Classified ad listing
- Business cards
- Magnets (car magnets, refrigerator…)
Pet Business Coaching, Consulting
- Business evaluation
- Phone sessions
- Forms, contracts, agreements
- Better Business Bureau
- Chamber of Commerce
- Attend Conferences
- Pet sitter accreditation program
- Pet CPR training programs
- Social networking help
$1000 Cash – Go!
Go with exactly where you are at this moment in your pet sitting business. The deal is someone handed you a thousand dollars cash that you must spend on your pet sitting business.
Think about what’s worked for you in the past? What has proved to be a waste of money? And how would you spend it today?