Get Better Search Engine Rankings By Tomorrow [Video]
Get Better Search Engine Rankings By Tomorrow – Podcast and Workbook!
The 3 Most Important Steps to Finally Landing in Google.
YOUR WEB HOST
Think your web host doesn’t play a major part of your search engine rankings? Think again!
You’ll quickly discover:
- What makes a good web host?
- How your web host may be holding you back from better Google results
- And why is a good web host so important, anyway?
Theme: How does a good web host help search engine rankings?
YOUR WEBSITE BUILDER
Ever spend time around someone that just seems to suck the life right out of you and drains your energy?
Well, your website builder could be causing you the same distress and you may not even realize it. (Scary, I know.)
You’ll see first hand how your own website builder can be your biggest problem. (And I’ll introduce you to better, free alternative builders.)
In this second part, you’ll discover:
- What makes a web builder NOT search engine friendly, and what you can do about it.
- How your web builder can actually prevent you from landing in Google.
- How Google ‘sees’ your page once you hit publish.
Theme: What you don’t see WILL hurt you.
HOW TO THINK LIKE YOUR VISITOR
Let me ask you this question…
Why do you have the current pages that you do on your pet sitting website? Why did you choose to create those exact pages?
And, are those the pages your visitor cares about or wants to see? Are those pages really helping you any?
In this third part, you’ll discover:
- How to give your visitor EXACTLY what they came to your site to find in the first place. (Hint: This has nothing to do with keyword research!)
- How to make certain your visitor doesn’t “tattle tale” on you to Google.
- How to put yourself miles ahead of your competition.
- Why your current pages (the most typical ones) are almost pointless.
Theme: Are You Thinking Like Your Visitor?
Download the Complete 30-Minute PODCAST and Workbook
In this easy-to-follow 30 minute podcast, you will:
1: Put yourself miles ahead of the competition and have the search engines fall in love with you.
2: Discover the “Big Secret” to making Google happy.
3: Find the one question to ask yourself that will put you down the road to success.
4: Understand why your current pages are hurting your search engine rankings and how to change that.
I’ve made it a no-brainer to get a hold of this… I’m offering the entire 30-minute podcast with 4-page workbook to PetSittingOlogy readers for $20.
Yep, that’s it… Really, just $20. BUT…
That price goes up at the end of the month so grab your copy now!