SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is about all the ways you can improve your website to…
As a digital company that provides the professional pet care industry with SEO-focused websites that are designed to get found first in Google, you hear us often talk about the big need to offer your ideal client value through informative content.
This content is best suited as blog post articles on your pet business website. So how do you actually create, format, and publish these blog articles?
In this video, Josh Cary shows you step-by-step exactly how he publishes each and every blog post on the PetSittingOlogy website.
Here is a recap of steps the video covers:
1. Create your written content in your favorite text editor. This could be something like Google Docs, Evernote, Word, or any other text editor.
2. When you are finished with the writing, log into your WordPress Admin dashboard. (This login page can be found by typing in your domain name followed by /admin. For example: example.com/admin
3. From inside your WordPress dashboard, click on Posts ~ Add New.
4. Go over to your blog post content you have written and COPY all the content to your computer clipboard.
5. Go back to your new blog post screen and PASTE the content into the TEXT tab (opposed to VISUAL tab) to refrain from any formatting from coming over.
6. Click back over to the VISUAL tab and begin formatting the content exactly how you want it to appear.
7. From the top right side, click Save Draft, Preview, or Publish accordingly.
8. Enjoy your favorite beverage as you revel in your beautiful newly published article!
Links and More
You may not have the time or desire to write your own blog post articles for your website. We are proud to offer our blog writing service where we deliver 100% unique and original blog content for you!
Together, we come up with the most ideal topics for you and your brand. Read all the detail and get started here.
We Love Celebrating With You
When you have your blog article published on your site, please make sure to share your link with us here so we can celebrate with you (and further share and promote your article)! #winning