Becoming a pet sitter and running your own pet sitting business is an incredibly exciting career path.
Are You In The Right Place?
Whether you are just starting out, or just starting to grow, you will find the needed tools, resources and support here at PetSittingOlogy.
My name is Joshua Cary and as you make your way around, you’ll notice a common theme: the majority of what I teach is grounded in easy-to-understand small business practice and the exact process by which I run my own pet sitting business.
- How to use your pet sitting website as your best form of marketing.
- Really understanding search engine optimization (SEO).
- Building trust and credibility online to grow your client base.
I use no tech jargon along the way, and simply help you take the steps that are right for you.
There Is More Than One Way To Bake A Cake!
Who doesn’t like cake? I love cake.
And just like there’s more than one way to bake a cake, I’ve quickly learned that there are many more ways to run a successful pet sitting business.
What works for you may not work for a pet sitter half way across the country.
Each of us has different goals, different needs, and different skills.
What I do is hand you the ingredients to bake every cake imaginable.
I want you to bake the best tasting cake possible and the exact cake that you, your friends and your family will love.
Deal? OK, no more cake analogy…
Make Sure You Check Out:
PetSittingOlogy has been online since 2009 and there are plenty of articles and videos for you.
To give you a place to start, I’ve listed some favorites in three categories.
Your Pet Sitting Website
- Fully SEO Your Pet Sitting Website – Look Beyond Keywords [Video]
- 4 Ways To Create A Pet Sitting Business Logo That Will Amaze Your Clients
- 8 Ways To Market and Promote Your Pet Sitting Business With A Custom T-Shirt Design
- Getting Listed in The Major Local Search Directories
- 7 Examples of Pet Sitter Websites That Perfectly Connect With Visitors
- Pet Sitter Website 14-Day Challenge
- 6 Ways To Turn More Of Your Website Visitors Into Pet Sitting Clients
Hiring for Your Team of ICs or Employees
- How to hire a pet sitter in an area where you don’t yet have clients [Video]
- 10 Qualities of the Perfect Pet Sitter To Join Your Team [Video]
- 6 Important Reasons To Hire A Pet Sitting Independent Contractor
- The Top 3 Methods to Paying Your Pet Sitters [Video]
- Should You Pay Pet Sitting Employees Percentage, Flat or Hourly? [Audio]
- Is Your Pet Sitter IC Sharing Your Secrets With Competitors?
- Pet Sitting Business Owner Reveals Method of Hiring ICs [Audio Interview]
- Hiring Pet Sitters? The 12 Most Fun, Direct and Eye-Opening Questions You Must Ask.
Other Videos You’ll Enjoy
- The Modern Rules of using Flyers and Door Hangers for your Pet Sitting Business
- Yahoo Tells Search Users to Stay Away from Pet Sitter’s Website
- Your Favorite Pet Sitting Client Just Handed You $1000 Cash – Now What?
- The 4 Steps to Winning More Pet Sitting Clients
- I’d Rather Live With A So-Called ‘Vicious’ Pit Bull Than With Most Of The People I Know
- What Pet Sitters Can Learn From Amazon.com
- Your Pet Sitting Phone Pitch is Killing Your Business
Get Free Access to my personal marketing collection now.
Plus, 2 free bonuses. Just tell us where to send it!